A quick slap across the face accompanied an unreasonable rant as she fell on the floor. “I told you the pink scarf not the white!” A sharp kick in the ribs followed as the door crashed open.

Lynn looked up from the floor where she lay curled up in a tight ball. “Greetings ladies,” a pockmarked faced man said as he bowed doffing his feathered hat.

“How dare you,” Lady Michelle barked as she threw her shoulders back, lifting her regal nose in the air.

“I dare much my lady,” he said walking forward and looking down on her. “I am the Captain Barbossa,” he murmured reaching out with his bejeweled hand. Lady Michelle’s hand fluttered he captured it and kissed it gently before a violent yank. He jerked her across him and into the arms of a scurvy pirate in the doorway. “Take them above, prepare them as discussed.” Lady Michelle’s sisters were quickly jerked from the room as they started to swoon. Lynn lay trying to catch her breath.

Captain Barbossa slowly looked around the large ship cabin and then lowered himself in a squat. “And you my child are you hurt?”

Lynn shook her head then groaned as she slowly lifted herself to a sitting position in front of him. Barbossa lifted her chin with his finger and smiled at her. “I will decide that then. Let’s free you off these awful garments.”

Lynn knew who the infamous Captain Barbossa was and of his Devil Ship “The black pearl.” She didn’t resist as he slowly lifted her and sat her on the edge of the cushioned chair.

“Sir,” she questioned as he ran his hand across her cheek, across her shoulder and down chest to her laces. “I should,” she felt awkward, afraid.

“Let me child, I’ve done it before.” The wicked chuckle that escaped his mouth made her smile. “You’re such a pretty thing.” He said as he freed her dress brushing it away to reveal her tightly tied corset.

Lynn saw his eyebrow raise, “Mistress demands we tie tightly sir.”

“Very pretty, but a bit much for my taste.” He deftly lifted his knife from it’s jewel encrusted scabbard and sliced the ties. “We’ll worry about those later.”

Lynn blushed as he stroked her shoulder and down her arm. “Sir what are you going to do to me?”

Barbossa leaned close and kissed her shoulder gently. “Fuck you my dear then give you to my men.” He felt her shiver and turned her face. “But if you behave little one I’ll sell you as a maid not as a whore as I will those others.” He kissed her cheeks as he cupped her breasts. “I give you my word.”

Lynn looked up into his harsh face meeting his eyes. She believed him. “Sir, I’m a virgin,” she blushed.

“Lovely, but I won’t be gentle, I enjoy hearing screams.”

Lynn nodded understanding, “What would you have me do sir?”

Captain Barbossa laughed loudly and lifted her to her feet. “Disrobe me dear.”

Lynn carefully stepped out of her dress, standing before the man in just her garters and stockings. She carefully disrobed the man setting each of his garments aside. His eyes scanned the room then rested on her. “She handles you roughly.”

“She expects perfection sir,” she knelt down to remove his slacks.

Lynn stood before the man her eyes held by his large hardening member. “Does it scare you girl?” he asked she nodded. “I’ll teach you to enjoy it.” He rested his large hands on her shoulders then pressed. “Take it in your mouth child and pleasure me.”

Lynn didn’t resist in the least as she knelt opening her mouth. In one swift movement he buried himself in her causing her to gag. Her hands flew to his hips but she didn’t fight but gulped. He pulled out, she gasped once in and out as his hand moved to her hair. He lifted her and buried himself again before a hard jerk out. “Up over the bed child,” he lifted her as she scrambled to rise. His hands moved over her pushing her face down.

Lynn felt the soft down comforter swallowing her as he pressed her in. “Reach back and spread yourself dear. Harder arch, yes,” she felt him pressing against her. Lynn screamed as he entered her with a quick harsh shove his hands on her hips. Her hands fell away as he stroked in and out. She grabbed the comforter gripping it then bit down to keep silent. “No,” he ordered, “let me hear.”

Lynn screamed into the comforter, Barbossa turned her face. She screamed again, then moaned loudly he joined her enjoying her tight body. After a particularly brutal few movements he dug his fingers deep into her flesh filling her wondering if a child had just been created. He dropped into her breathing heavily. “Next time I’ll open your other virgin tunnel.”

A knock on the door and he rose hearing her gasping for air. “Captain we’re ready.” A spindly voice croaked from behind the door.

“Enter,” he bellowed as he slapped the pale ass in front of him. “Bains, I want a guard at the door, I’m not done with this one yet.”

A short skinny man stood in the doorway. “Ahh Captain she’s a pretty little bit.”

“And she’s mine for the moment Bains, make sure that is clear. Now get me dressed and we’ll open up those high-class whores up stairs.”

Lynn turned and watched as the captain was dressed with quick movements. “Bains when we’re done have a bath brought here for me…” he smiled over at the woman on the bed, “and my woman.”