Oh how they annoyed me.

I sat in the train, observing their unruly, selfish behaviour, throwing food around, and shouting and swearing. I had assumed I would be alone on my way home from work, the late shift meant the trains were empty.

But ever since these three naughty teenage girls entered the carriage, there had been no peace.

But, nauseating though their behaviour was, they were absoulutely delicious specimens. Long sleek hair, petite little bodies, nice shapely tits, cute succulent bottoms, and lovely legs. Their activities made them oblivious to my studying of their bodies. I particularly liked the little brunette, whom the other girls called "Kelly", with her tight-fitting black jeans, sexy belt, and tight little midriff exposing top. She was the epitome of "fuckable", with her small yet curvy frame, but her mouth was an annoyance. So gobby. What a waste, I thought, there are much better uses for such a mouth.

The other two girls, one a mouse brown haired cardigan and mini-skirt wearing vandal, who took to throwing her food around. What a stupid little cow, I thought, until I eyed her delicious nubile body. She had the largest tits of the three girls, and the prettiest smile.

The third was quieter but had a nasty line in sarcasm. She called me a "sad fucker" when I attempted to reason with this unholy, yet tasty trinity. Not enough discipline from their parents

My brain said "Why should these bad little bitches get away with it?"

However, my cock had different ideas...
"Why should these hot little bitches not get fucked?"

With no one on the train, it was up to me to impose firm discipline. I had these girls right where I wanted them; on a train at night and alone. I felt the opportunity coming my way, the opportunity to do the public a favour and garify my own sexual nedds, an opportuniy that does not come round at all often.

Even as I railed against them, I salivated over them.

I decided now was the time to act, to educate these little brats. The plan formed with remarkable speed, my mind quickly laying a trap for the three beauties.

I got up and approached the girls, who clearly believed they held all the cards and had the upper hand...

They were very, very wrong...

[More to come...do you want to see the next part?]